Official Clan VBG Forum

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alrucard

PostSubject: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

my name is alrucard and i have been tested 2 times and they said i was decent the names are CchikenN and the_deku_nut if i am correct ^_^.........................................................................................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrucard

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 pm

and krazy and blazin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CchickenN

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 am

alrucard wrote:
my name is alrucard and i have been tested 2 times and they said i was decent the names are CchikenN and the_deku_nut if i am correct ^_^.........................................................................................
hes kinda of decent but not ready with alittle bit of training and pratice he will be fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Deku_Nut
Deku Nut
Deku Nut

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm

He understands the basic mechanics of vamping e.g. how to keep leaks down and so forth, but his problem is in the execution of that knowledge. His reflexes and reactions are just slow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrazySwagger
Chieftain
Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I didnt test him. Dont get that wrong i was just in game to watch game play Smile

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:12 pm

He needs WAY more practice, he got unholied and lost full ubers before gates and then whined about not bein able to kill 4 unholys -_-. And atm i'm still ingame and forge just opened and he has no wall armor or tower hp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested   

Back to top Go down

HELLO i'm alrucard already have been tested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1