Clan VBG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan VBG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathLord

DeathLord

Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? Empty
PostSubject: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok, yesterday i just found out that chick left the SoLs clan.. & Well i might be planning to leave as well. Since the only reason i joined either clans were because of him & cause of CSV.. & Also cuz krazy seemed like a cool guy afro Anyways. i just want to know. What is the direction of us. i mean. yesterday me & chick were talking & we are planning to start our own clan, cuz i can do the forums & stuff & hes pretty good with people skills since 85% of the clan is in it cuz of him... Well write back & tell me what you think

-With Much Love. DeathLord Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OmOphagiaticOrc

OmOphagiaticOrc

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 pm

I was planning to move from VBG, but instead i have made a final decision to move from WC3 for good. The whole thing is just the same thing over and over again. It got very boring and now I am moving onto bigger and better things. (NSFCD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BmVdBD0Iw
Superchlcken

Superchlcken

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 am

-Deathlord

I have no idea. This forum seems like its been abandoned already. And I always knew chicken would chicken out, so i encourage you to leave with him if you joined just because of him. Enjoy your stalking, Mr. Death Man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ThisIsARickRoll.com
CchickenN

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Superchlcken wrote:
-Deathlord

I have no idea. This forum seems like its been abandoned already. And I always knew chicken would chicken out, so i encourage you to leave with him if you joined just because of him. Enjoy your stalking, Mr. Death Man.

Shut it super im not a quiter and you know it Dont hate.
Back to top Go down
Superchlcken

Superchlcken

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 am

Where did you quit off to.. And Why.. Did you find a hotter, much more sexier clan or something?
Back to top Go down
CchickenN

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Superchlcken wrote:
Where did you quit off to.. And Why.. Did you find a hotter, much more sexier clan or something?

Im in Clan SoLs if your ever on to notice it =]
Back to top Go down
Superchlcken

Superchlcken

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

O.O Last time I checked the list you weren't on it, let me check nao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?   Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wtf is going to happen to VBG or SoLs!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan VBG :: Off Topics :: Off Topics-
Jump to: