Clan VBG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan VBG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with Deku Bot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazySwagger
Chieftain
Chieftain
KrazySwagger

Problems with Deku Bot Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Deku Bot   Problems with Deku Bot EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

As of right now 11:18 PM, October 21, 2009. The_Deku_Bot has been disconnecting due to problems that can't be solved at the moment. If anyone is trying to access it or host game. Don't bother because it will disconnect in few minutes. The technical problem will be solved as soon as The_Deku_Nut signs on, forum, or wc3. I'll try my best to host with Triton's bot.
Back to top Go down
https://clanvbg.forumotion.com
The_Deku_Nut
Deku Nut
Deku Nut
The_Deku_Nut

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Deku Bot   Problems with Deku Bot EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 am

As of 12:52AM October 22, the bot issue has been fixed. Apparently, a third party host obtained my warden address(idk how) and used my warden to access my comp. My comp was like, "bitchslap" and data execution prevention closed down BNLS Warden. Since Warden is pretty important to the function of bots, this caused the bot to disconnect every 2 minutes, and then log back in again every 90 seconds. To prevent this from occurring again, I changed my Warden address, and placed both BNLS warden and GHostOne in the data execution prevention exceptions list. Of course, this means that people can use my warden to access my comp, but I intend to change my address regularly now, since it's only the push of a button basically.
Back to top Go down
The_Deku_Nut
Deku Nut
Deku Nut
The_Deku_Nut

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Deku Bot   Problems with Deku Bot EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

ABOUT THE DESYNC/ECONRESET PROBLEM:

I've gone over my ghost.log to see what could be the problem. Apparently this event is always triggered by one person lagging, which causes the bot to attempt to fix the lag. As it tries to autoadjust latency to allow the lagger back in, it sometimes adjusts too much and causes a very large desync. The bot has a fail moment, and then simply drops all laggers. Which is now everyone basically. I've made a post in forum.codelain.com about it and maybe they can offer up a solution. In the meanwhile, I recommend immediately kicking any laggers before the bot can attempt to make an adjustment.

Deku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Deku Bot   Problems with Deku Bot Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with Deku Bot
Page 1 of 1