Clan VBG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan VBG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazySwagger
Chieftain
Chieftain
KrazySwagger

Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. Empty
PostSubject: Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.   Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 am

Lets start out with some rules.

1. To every "tester", play against the people who are being tested. That is if they choose Human, you will have to play Vampire.

2. After they are being tested. Post their name and your name on this section of the forum so that the other "tester" will know who is being tested and who tested them already.

3. All the people that needs to be tested have 3 stages to go through.

People who are responsible are: KrazySwagger, BlazinBrian, BreakDown_, skoalcherry, The_Deku_Nut.

Only these 5 people can test other members and approve if they are eligible for VBG or not.

After the 3 test please contact KrazySwagger, BlazinBrian, or BreakDown_ for invitation.

If you are not sure if they are tested or not. Post your request from Deku, skoal or Break to ask if they are actually tested, but it will most likely posted here if they are tested or not.

**Note** If this is not understandable I will try my best to explain it more but at the mean time. I don't have much time for this Smile

Enjoy your stay at Clan VBG and the Forum. Good Luck with the tests :p

!!! WARNING !!! I don't time to fix this Sad
DOING IT TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
https://clanvbg.forumotion.com
Triton144
Grunts
Grunts
Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.   Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 am

The tester test so being tested they an be tested to testing for tests posted in testing so be tested so u can test the tester?
Back to top Go down
KrazySwagger
Chieftain
Chieftain
KrazySwagger

PostSubject: Re: Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.   Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am

Funny triton Wink
Back to top Go down
https://clanvbg.forumotion.com
Superchlcken

Superchlcken

PostSubject: Re: Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.   Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 am

I dunno if my approval will mean anything but I'll still post if I approve them, like it or not tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.ThisIsARickRoll.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.   Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section. Empty

Back to top Go down

Few Rules on Testing New Members and This Section.
Page 1 of 1