Clan VBG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan VBG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skoalcherry
Grunts
Grunts
skoalcherry

GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests Empty
PostSubject: Get.Pwned & SmokePeppers Watever that name is   GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm

We played and get.pwned got cc at 2 min before gate so i thought that was good but we played a pro game against kerry and allstar as vamps and he died in begin like a stealth death so that was bad but he did good in the other games we played so i would pass him.

peppers is good a grabbin items and lasting long but against pro vamps when we played with kerry and allstar he didnt wall for sphere properly he didnt know they could blink diagonally so he died from that but he was makin a run for flute so my answer is that they are both decent players that know the game and would prolly be willing to learn and get better. also when they died they didnt leave they stayed till the end even with no mini so i would give a yes to being in clan.
Back to top Go down
KrazySwagger
Chieftain
Chieftain
KrazySwagger

GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests   GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

Thank you keith but next time post it under their requests sorry i didnt tell you that so keep in mind next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clanvbg.forumotion.com

GetPwned. And SmokeThePeppers Requests
Page 1 of 1